What each kiss means
– Kiss on the Forehead: We’re cute together
– Kiss on the Cheek: We’re friends
– Kiss on the Hand: I adore you
– Kiss on the Neck: I want you, now
– Kiss on the Shoulder: You’re perfect
– Kiss on the Lips: I Love You
She kisses me, and I lose all my breath. Her lips are soft. Her tongue is warm in my mouth. She pulls me close, and for a moment we are indistinguishable. One skin. One crashing heart. No space between us.
The reason you can’t stop kissing me is because its been so long since you been with me and you had the feeling of my kiss and when you finally get them it’s like a dream that came true and you don’t want it to end.