Regret for the things we did can be tempered by time. It is regret for the things we did not do that is inconsolable. – Sydney J. Harris
Girl- Talk to her
Boy- I don’t know. She won’t ever like me
Girl- Of course she will. Your amazing
Boy- I just want her to know how I feel
Girl- Then tell her
Boy- She won’t like me. . . .
Girl- How do you know that?
Boy- I can just tell
Girl- Well just tell her
Boy- What should I say?
Girl- Tell her how much you like her.
Boy- I tell her that daily.
Girl- What do you mean?
Boy- Im always with her. I love her.
Girl- I know how you feel. I have the same problem. But he’ll never like me. . . .
Boy- Wait. Who do you like?
Girl- Oh some boy
Boy- She won’t like me either
Girl- She does
Boy- How do you know?
Girl- Because who wouldn’t like you?
Girl- You’re right I don’t like you. I love you
Boy- I Love You too
Girl- So are you gonna talk to her?
Boy- I just did.
**I love this quote and then the boy/girl thing is long but SUPER cute!! hope you like em!**
Submitted by: LUZ!3RN@G@!!
- This is not the 1st time they have had this conversation. It happens every day. Girl: What’s wrong?? Boy: I...
- Boy: abc Girl : huh ?! Boy : always be careful Girl : ahh and den Boy : defg- don’t...
- I wanna be the girl he gives his hoodie to wear and cuddle up next to me when it’s cold....
- Love, you can’t explain it, just feel it. Love in my point of view: his happiness is more important than...
- A heart is not a plaything, a heart is not a toy, but if you want it broken, just give...
- Girl: I think its time…(sigh) we…break up Boy: What happened? Girl: (slapped him) You know what you did yesterday!!Hanging with...
- Love is a feeling in your heart when you meet someone, that takes your breath away when they smile at...
- SOME MORE I LIKE Maybe you’re afraid of loving because you’re afraid of not being loved back. I must be...
- A good girl is hard to fine, a bad girl is hard to resist. So walk over my heart like...
- Love is something that every girl dreams of but its nothing like what people describe it in fairytales its way...