Wise Quotes, Wisdom Sayings

It is very foolish for a man to fight when he can avoid it.

Submitted by: Raphael ocloo on December 29, 2010

It’s better to regret because of your own decision than regretting because of following others’ decision.

Submitted by: Lenbert Gaton on July 29, 2010

A person who thinks he knows everything can not learn anything new.

Submitted by: marshall on July 8, 2011

You judge yourself by what you feel capable of doing, while others judge you by what you have already done.

Submitted by: Princess on April 13, 2011

If you’re not going to risk one thing, you’ll never risk and gain anything.

Submitted by: Brandon on December 23, 2011
Advertisements

SOME PEOPLE AREN’T LOYAL TO YOU, THEY ARE LOYAL TO THE NEED OF YOU. ONCE THEIR NEED CHANGES, SO DOES THEIR LOYALTY.
Leonardo DiCaprio

Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.
Charles Caleb Colton

The more excuses you make, the less you will accomplish.
Dr T.P.Chia

Submitted by: Ivy Lee on February 21, 2014

Do it now. Sometimes “later” becomes “never”.

A real man treats his lady the same way he wants another man to treat his daughter.

The golden rule of arguing is to listen more. This way, you can analyze rather than being analyzed.

Submitted by: Naqibullah Paiman on September 28, 2013
Advertisements

Do not always follow the majority, the minority which is you, will be right.

Submitted by: Evans makori(evanoh) on August 27, 2013

Be courteous to all, but intimate with few, and let those few be well tried before you give them your confidence.
George Washington

Never tell your problems to anyone.
20% don’t care and the other 80% are glad you have them.

A truly wise man has the ability to see and understand what many do not see and understand, and to arrive at the most appropriate and right judgment sensibly and farsightedly.
Dr T.P.Chia

Submitted by: Ivy Lee on July 4, 2013

Copyright © 2006-2018 - All rights reserved. Home | Blog | Contact Us | FAQ | Privacy Policy | Submit A Quote