Life Quotes and Sayings - Page 6
Some people don’t think; they blink and sink! Take charge and live!
Shame should be reserved for the things we choose to do, not the circumstances that life puts on us.
– Ann Patchett
Live beautifully and dream passionately.
Without passion life is nothing.
Things will happen. You can’t stop them from happening, but you can control your reaction from making things worse. React positively. Live happily.
We are human.
We are not perfect.
We are alive.
We try things.
We make mistakes.
We stumble. We fall.
We get hurt. We rise again.
We try again.
We keep learning.
We keep growing.
And we are thankful for this priceless opportunity called life.
10. Golden rules of life. !!
1. Believe in God always
2. Make peace with your past so it won’t screw up the present.
3. What others think of you is none of your business.
4. Time heals almost everything, give it time.
5. Don’t compare your life to others and don’t judge them. You have no idea what their journey is all about.
6. Stop thinking too much, it’s alright not to know the answers. They will come to you when you least expect it.
7. No one is in charge of your happiness, except you.
8. Be honest especially with yourself
9. Be patient and be positive even when problems all around you.
10. Smile. You don’t own all the problems in the world.
Sometimes, you need to step outside, get some air, and remind yourself of who you are and who you want to be.
Live your truth. Express your love. Share your enthusiasm. Take action towards your dreams. Walk your talk. Dance and sing to your music. Embrace your blessings. Make today worth remembering.
– Steve Maraboli
Everyone has experienced something that has changed them in a way that they could never go back to the person they once were.