Problem Quotes, Sayings about obstacles
Just like waves in the ocean come and go, no challenge is permanent. Problems will come and go too. We must enjoy the challenges just like we enjoy the waves.
Problems are like balloons. We let them unnecessarily blow up.
Never tell your problems to anyone.
20% don’t care and the other 80% are glad you have them.
No matter how far you walk away, the problem is still there to haunt you.
The level of your knowledge determines the size of your problem.
Challenges make us grow, so smooth a life gives you no experience. Point out to a river that flows without obstacles it ends into a stagnation, a swamp to bread mosquitoes and many worms harmful to lives, but a river with obstacles in its course flows too far to its mouth benefiting many in its way. Therefore, the world of rivers reflects ones life because if the earth would be that flat no rivers would be there but swamps in few areas.
Don’t think too much. You’ll end up creating a problem that wasn’t even there in the first place.
Whether you are rich or poor, big or small, educated or not, problem will not go away.
The size of the problem is never the issue.
What matters is the size of you.
Never cry cos you have problems, smile cos God is with you.
When an obstacle appears in your life don’t say “Why me”? Say, “Try me” !
Don’t sweat the small stuff in life, it’s not worth the heart attack.
Problems are not reason to give up but a challenge to improve ourselves not an excuses to back out but it’s inspiration to move forward.
Don’t be pushed by your problems. Be led by your dreams.
Most people spend more time and energy going around problems than in trying to solve them.
- Henry Ford
We can’t solve problems by using the same kind of thinking we used when we created them.
- Albert Einstein
No problem can stand the assault of sustained thinking.
It’s not that I’m so smart, it’s just that I stay with problems longer.
- Albert Einstein
Every problem is a gift – without problems we would not grow.
- Anthony Robbins
The best way out is always through.
- Robert Frost
Running away from problems or troubles will make you fall into another problem or trouble.
When obstacles arise, you change your direction to reach your goal; you do not change your decision to get there.
- Zig Ziglar
Obstacles in life are vitamins sent by God; they do not destroy us, but instead, they nourish us with experience.
Obstacles are those frightful things you see when you take your eyes off your goals.
- Henry Ford
A solution to problem, is within the problem itself.
A problem like a river, build a bridge and get over it.
God gave us our lives to live, good things to enjoy, and problems to learn from.:)
Face your problems; don’t Facebook them.
To break the circle of problems, draw a chord of solutions by a pencil of determination.
We all have problems. Some of us have the strength to get over them. While others choose to whine about them, in a puddle of their own drool.
Take every problem as a challenge and create an opportunity out of it.
Problems and difficulties are like big cotton bags they look huge for those who see them but they look lighter for those who handle them.
Don’t tell your problems to people. Eighty percent don’t care, fifteen percent glad you have them, and the other five percent will happily gossip about it among their friends.
Your problems are only as “Big” as you make them..!!..
They can seem like a “ripple” or as a big “tide”..!!..
But always you are the only one who creates them.
You can’t keep running from you problems. Soon enough you are going to have to stand strong and fight them.
When you are faced with an obstacle in life, it is not meant for you to give up, it is meant for you to try harder.
Problems are nothing more than funny little puzzles created by you, yourself in ignorance. Relax and enjoy solving them.
Should you find yourself knee deep in problematic troubles, remember these two things: You will never see the solution if you keep your eye on the problem; The type of thinking that got you into trouble is NOT the type of thinking that will get you out!
To walk away from the problems often will make the problems walk up to you.
I’ve learned one valuable lesson in my life… So far
It’s harder to run away from your problems than face them.
Best way to escape from your problems is to solve them.