Problem Quotes, Sayings about obstacles - Page 3

2

We all have problems. Some of us have the strength to get over them. While others choose to whine about them, in a puddle of their own drool.

Submitted by: annonymus
10

Never tell your problems to anyone.
20% don’t care and the other 80% are glad you have them.

Problem Quote: Never tell your problems to anyone. 20%...

Embed Code
343

Most of the problems in life are because of two reasons: we act without thinking or we keep thinking without acting.

2

If a problem can be solved, no need to worry about it.
If a problem cannot be solved what is the use of worrying?

Problem Quote: If a problem can be solved, no...

Embed Code
2

To break the circle of problems, draw a chord of solutions by a pencil of determination.

Submitted by: Sammy Francis
5

When you are faced with an obstacle in life, it is not meant for you to give up, it is meant for you to try harder.

Submitted by: Philosophy, Wisdom and Knowledge
101

Sometimes problems don’t require a solution to solve them; instead they require maturity to outgrow them.
Steve Maraboli

2

Your problems are only as “Big” as you make them..!!..
They can seem like a “ripple” or as a big “tide”..!!..
But always you are the only one who creates them.

Submitted by: raviteja
98

All problems are illusions of the mind.
– Eckhart Tolle

3

The best way out is always through.
Robert Frost

9

Problems are nothing more than funny little puzzles created by you, yourself in ignorance. Relax and enjoy solving them.

Submitted by: umang

Copyright © 2006-2015 Coolnsmart.com - All rights reserved.

Like us!