An optimist is a person who sees a green light everywhere. The pessimist sees only the red light. But the truly wise person is color blind.
– Dr. Albert Schweitzer
- An optimist sees the doughnut; the pessimist sees the hole. – Navjot Sidhu
- An optimist looks at a seed and sees a tree; a pessimist looks at a tree and sees a forest fire. – Matshona Dhliwayo
- An optimist may see a light where there is none, but why must the pessimist always run to blow it out? – Rene Descartes
- The pessimist sees difficulty in every opportunity; the optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty. – Winston Churchill
- Dark green is my favorite color. It’s the color of nature and the color of money and the color of moss! – Leonardo DiCaprio
- An optimist sees the cup half full. A pessimist sees it half empty. A realist asks whether the cup was filled to half, thus making it half full. Or filled full then drank down to half, thus making it half empty.
- A clever person solves a problem. A wise person avoids it. – Albert Einstein
- Dear optimist, pessimist, and realist, while you guys were arguing about the glass of water, I drank it. Sincerely, the opportunist.
- The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails. – William Arthur Ward
- A fool sees not the same tree that a wise man sees. – William Blake