Advice Quotes and Sayings - Page 2

Sorted by: Popularity | Newest First

Don’t trust too much. Don’t love too much. Don’t hope too much. Because that too much can hurt you so much.

Advice Quote: Don’t trust too much. Don’t love too...

Embed Code

When you say yes to others make sure you are not saying no to yourself.

Advice Quote: When you say yes to others make...

Embed Code

Best advice in two lines…
Silence is the best answer for all questions.
Smiling is the best reaction in all situations.

Advice Quote: Best advice in two lines… Silence is...

Embed Code

Never tell your problems to anyone.
20% don’t care and the other 80% are glad you have them.

Advice Quote: Never tell your problems to anyone. 20%...

Embed Code

People advising others often forget that the same advice applies to their life as well.

Submitted by: Anuj Somany

Giving you advice doesn’t mean that I’m smarter than you, I’ve just been through a lot of sh*t.

Submitted by: Patrick Insane

Be sincere; be brief; be seated.
Franklin D. Roosevelt

Advice Quote: Be sincere; be brief; be seated. –...

Embed Code

Be careful with your words, they can only be forgiven not forgotten.

Submitted by: Nathan

We are born as innocents. We are polluted by advice.
Henry David Thoreau

Advice Quote: We are born as innocents. We are...

Embed Code

Look famous, be legendary, appear complex, act easy, radiate presence, travel light, seem a dream, prove real.

Submitted by: Aarun Ebadi
Copyright © 2006-2015 Coolnsmart.com - All rights reserved.