Problem Quotes, Sayings about obstacles - Page 2

Sorted by: Popularity | Newest First

Running away from problems or troubles will make you fall into another problem or trouble.

It’s not that I’m so smart, it’s just that I stay with problems longer.
Albert Einstein

I’ve got 99 problems and 86 of them are completely made up scenarios in my head that I’m stressing about for absolutely no logical reason.

Problem Quote: I’ve got 99 problems and 86 of...

Embed Code

Running away from your problems is a race you’ll never win.

Problem Quote: Running away from your problems is a...

Embed Code

Whenever a problem arrives, do three things – face it, fight it and finish it.
RVM

Submitted by: RVM

Obstacles are those frightful things you see when you take your eyes off your goals.
Henry Ford

Problem Quote: Obstacles are those frightful things you see...

Embed Code

Face your problems; don’t Facebook them.

Submitted by: Millie

We can’t solve problems by using the same kind of thinking we used when we created them.
Albert Einstein

A positive attitude may not solve every problem but it makes solving any problem a more pleasant experience.
– Grant Fairley

Problem Quote: A positive attitude may not solve every...

Embed Code

Most people spend more time and energy going around problems than in trying to solve them.
Henry Ford

Problem Quote: Most people spend more time and energy...

Embed Code

To walk away from the problems often will make the problems walk up to you.

Submitted by: Tavien. .

The measure of success is not whether you have a tough problem to deal with, but whether it is the same problem you had last year.

Problem Quote: The measure of success is not whether...

Embed Code

The problem is not that there are problems. The problem is expecting otherwise and thinking that having problems is a problem.
– Theodore Isaac Rubin

Problem Quote: The problem is not that there are...

Embed Code

Never tell your problems to anyone.
20% don’t care and the other 80% are glad you have them.

Problem Quote: Never tell your problems to anyone. 20%...

Embed Code

Every problem is a gift – without problems we would not grow.
Tony Robbins

You can’t keep running from you problems. Soon enough you are going to have to stand strong and fight them.

Submitted by: Emma

Never cry cos you have problems, smile cos God is with you.

Submitted by: Kevinlitodafraco

When obstacles arise, you change your direction to reach your goal; you do not change your decision to get there.
Zig Ziglar

God gave us our lives to live, good things to enjoy, and problems to learn from.:)

Submitted by: julienne

Take every problem as a challenge and create an opportunity out of it.

Submitted by: Livhuwani

Copyright © 2006-2015 Coolnsmart.com - All rights reserved.

Like us!