Problem Quotes, Sayings about obstacles - Page 2

5

Nothing is predestined: The obstacles of your past can become the gateways that lead to new beginnings.
– Ralph Blum

6

Each problem that I solved became a rule which served afterwards to solve other problems.
– René Descartes

1

A solution to problem, is within the problem itself.

Submitted by: Muhammad Hassan
0

Troubles are often the tools by which God fashions us for better things.
Henry Ward Beecher

0

The level of your knowledge determines the size of your problem.

Submitted by: David Udiminue
1

Problems are not reason to give up but a challenge to improve ourselves not an excuses to back out but it’s inspiration to move forward.

Submitted by: joylyn
8

Life without problems isn’t normal. So don’t think having problems destroy life because they are part of it.

Submitted by: kathrine Yee Baraquia
1

We all have problems. Some of us have the strength to get over them. While others choose to whine about them, in a puddle of their own drool.

Submitted by: annonymus
5

Face your problems; don’t Facebook them.

Submitted by: Millie
4

Running away from your problems is a race you’ll never win.

Problem Quote: Running away from your problems is a...

Embed Code
11

I’ve learned one valuable lesson in my life… So far
It’s harder to run away from your problems than face them.

Submitted by: Missy
16

A problem solved by force is yet another bigger problem waiting to be solved.

Submitted by: rycyzt
2

Don’t be pushed by your problems. Be led by your dreams.

2

Don’t sweat the small stuff in life, it’s not worth the heart attack.

Submitted by: greg
20

A clever person solves a problem. A wise person avoids it.
Albert Einstein

5

You can’t keep running from you problems. Soon enough you are going to have to stand strong and fight them.

Submitted by: Emma
7

Whenever a problem arrives, do three things – face it, fight it and finish it.

Submitted by: RVM
3

Problems are like balloons. We let them unnecessarily blow up.

Submitted by: rvm
7

Never tell your problems to anyone.
20% don’t care and the other 80% are glad you have them.

Problem Quote: Never tell your problems to anyone. 20%...

Embed Code
2

God gave us our lives to live, good things to enjoy, and problems to learn from.:)

Submitted by: julienne
2

Challenges make us grow, so smooth a life gives you no experience. Point out to a river that flows without obstacles it ends into a stagnation, a swamp to bread mosquitoes and many worms harmful to lives, but a river with obstacles in its course flows too far to its mouth benefiting many in its way. Therefore, the world of rivers reflects ones life because if the earth would be that flat no rivers would be there but swamps in few areas.

Submitted by: Shajuaba
3

Never cry cos you have problems, smile cos God is with you.

Submitted by: Kevinlitodafraco
1

A problem like a river, build a bridge and get over it.

Submitted by: mary-alice
1

If a problem can be solved, no need to worry about it.
If a problem cannot be solved what is the use of worrying?

Problem Quote: If a problem can be solved, no...

Embed Code
5

When you are faced with an obstacle in life, it is not meant for you to give up, it is meant for you to try harder.

Submitted by: Philosophy, Wisdom and Knowledge

Copyright © 2006-2014 Coolnsmart.com - All rights reserved.

Like us!