Life’s Too Short To Date Ugly Women.


Leave a Reply

More Quotes

  • Sorry girls, I only date models!
  • 100% Good Quality…Expiring Date: Three Wash
  • A penny for a thought + a dinner date on you tonight. Just catch a...
  • Those who read this are ugly.
  • I may be fat but your ugly I can get rid of mine an you...
  • Hey, You look like my next boyfriend, I wanna try someone ugly this time!
  • Your outfit is very ugly, though it comments your face perfectly.
  • “You’re not ugly, I’m just handsome” “You don’t have long chin, your lips is just...
  • Oi! my face is up here! (on front) Abracadabra!! (on back) oops.. You’re still ugly....
  • “B.M.W. :- Beer Motorcycle Women”
  • 99% of all women are beautiful the remaining 1 % are in my college……
  • 99% of the women in this world are beautiful, the rest are in my college.
  • Risk your life; life without risks is such a waste of oxygen!!
  • Life is a soup and I’m a fork.
  • Don’t tell me I have no life I’m not the one reading this shirt.

Copyright © 2006-2024 - Browse Quotes By Subject | Browse Quotes By Author | About Us | Blog | FAQ | Privacy Policy