There’s a name for people without beards: Women.


Leave a Reply

More Quotes

  • 97% of women prefer men with beards…The other 3% do too.
  • Beautiful women have curves and real men have beards.
  • The beard signifies the courageous. The beard distinguishes the grown men. The earnest. The active....
  • When two beards cross paths the larger beard has the right of way.
  • My beard is not proof of my manliness. My beard is proof of my patience.
  • Without men there would be no beards. Without beards there would be no men.
  • I got 99 problems. But my beard ain’t one.
  • One can always trust a man with a beard.
  • A man without a beard is like a lion without a mane.
  • Without a beard you’re the same as every other woman and child.
  • This is not just a beard. It’s a passport to awesome.
  • You can call a bearded man a lot of things. “Boy” ain’t one of them.
  • What BEARD comes from: Being Exceptional Among Regular Dudes.
  • I have the beard. Therefore, I make the rules.
  • Beards turn laziness into awesomeness.

Copyright © 2006-2024 - Browse Quotes By Subject | Browse Quotes By Author | About Us | Blog | FAQ | Privacy Policy