Beard Quotes and Sayings

There’s a name for people without beards: Women.

Beards turn laziness into awesomeness.

What are you so defensive? I’m not saying your clean shaved face makes you less of a man. You just look like less of a man.

Any man can start a beard. A true man never finishes one.

Sometimes I think about shaving but then I think: “Nah, I like my legs the way they are”.

Answers to annoying beard questions:

Isn’t that beard annoying in the summer?
– No, manliness is not seasonal.

When are you going to shave?
– I don’t understand your question.

What’s the most annoying thing about having a beard?
– The questions.

A man without a beard is like a lion without a mane.

If your boss at work asks you to shave, tell him it’s against your religion. If he asks what religion, tell him: “Man”.

Grow what nature gave you.

Without a beard you’re the same as every other woman and child.

There’s a place for men without beards. It’s called the lady’s room.

Not everyone can be bearded…Someone has to stand on the side and clap as we walk by.

Whoever said that beauty is on the inside clearly could not grow a beard.

This is not just a beard. It’s a passport to awesome.

When two beards cross paths the larger beard has the right of way.

Fret not, young bearder. Itch too shall pass.

Vikings, Santa and Lincoln. Need I say more?

Regret: What a man feels the day after he shaves his beard off.

My beard is not proof of my manliness. My beard is proof of my patience.

Some men make the choice to shave. Others make the choice to be Men.

Of course I think about shaving. I think about how much it sucks and how great it feels to be bearded.

A beard is a gift you give your face.

97% of women prefer men with beards…The other 3% do too.

Without men there would be no beards. Without beards there would be no men.

If you want to grow a beard like mine, the only thing I can tell you is that you have to have patience. You just have to let it grow.
– Daniel Bryan

You can call a bearded man a lot of things. “Boy” ain’t one of them.

I got 99 problems. But my beard ain’t one.

What BEARD comes from: Being Exceptional Among Regular Dudes.

I need to find a job where I am paid solely on how awesome my beard is.

When someone has a problem with your beard, remember that’s its not your problem.

Copyright © 2006-2023 - Sayings and Quotes - All rights reserved. About Us | Blog | FAQ | Privacy Policy