The difference between sex and love is...
The difference between sex and love is that sex relieves tension and love causes it.
– Woody Allen (25)
- God is silent. Now if only man would shut up. – Woody Allen
- I don’t know the question, but sex is definitely the answer. – Woody Allen
- Not only is there no God, but try getting a plumber on weekends. –...
- I’m not afraid of death; I just don’t want to be there when...
- I am thankful for laughter, except when milk comes out of my nose. –...
- To you, I’m an atheist. To God, I’m the loyal opposition. – Woody Allen
- Remember, if you smoke after sex you’re doing it too fast. – Woody Allen
- Money is better than poverty, if only for financial reasons. – Woody Allen
- Eighty percent of success is showing up. – Woody Allen
- If God exists, I hope he has a good excuse. – Woody Allen