99% of the guys in this world have brains, the rest are at my college.

Submitted by: raghu

Leave a Reply

More Quotes

  • 99% of the women in this world are beautiful, the rest are in my college.
  • 99% of all women are beautiful the remaining 1 % are in my college……
  • No, not you, the pretty one No I swear I’m in college Don’t set yourself...
  • I wear the brains in the family.
  • If I rest, I Rust! We always hold hands. If I leave them, she shops.
  • Approach me and say hello! If not you gonna have bad luck for the rest...
  • It takes one to know one, Idiot! Yes, the world does owe me a living.
  • Was that an Earthquake of did I just rock your world?
  • Blink carefully…. ………… the world is changing.

Copyright © 2006-2024 - Browse Quotes By Subject | Browse Quotes By Author | About Us | Blog | FAQ | Privacy Policy