No, not you, the pretty one
No I swear I’m in college
Don’t set yourself on fire… It kinda hurts

Submitted by: Rai

Leave a Reply

More Quotes

  • I’m not perfect, but parts of me are pretty awesome! Give me chocolate and nobody...
  • 99% of all women are beautiful the remaining 1 % are in my college……
  • 99% of the guys in this world have brains, the rest are at my college.
  • 99% of the women in this world are beautiful, the rest are in my college.
  • I am pretty except for those who are insecure.
  • Smart and witty beats fake and pretty.
  • Sarcasm is one of the service’s I offer. My kids think I am a ATM...
  • If you read this, you will get hurt
  • Step away from the chocolate and no one gets hurt.
  • It hurts, when you have someone in your heart, but you can’t have them in...
  • What happens in this shirt, stays in this shirt. Florida: the place where old people...

Copyright © 2006-2024 - Browse Quotes By Subject | Browse Quotes By Author | About Us | Blog | FAQ | Privacy Policy