Use your voice for kindness, your ears for compassion, your hands for charity, your mind for truth, and your heart for love.
Where there is a will, there is a lawsuit.
Compromise is the best and cheapest lawyer.
– Robert Louis Stevenson
Lawyers are men who hire out their words and anger.
Sacrifice is a part of life. It’s supposed to be. It’s not something to regret. It’s something to aspire to.
– Mitch Albom
It is a clear gain to sacrifice pleasure in order to avoid pain.
– Arthur Schopenhauer
If you don’t sacrifice for what you want, what you want will be the sacrifice.
Love is not just a feeling, it’s a commitment and above all a sacrifice.
Sweat + Sacrifice = Success
10. Golden rules of life. !!
1. Believe in God always
2. Make peace with your past so it won’t screw up the present.
3. What others think of you is none of your business.
4. Time heals almost everything, give it time.
5. Don’t compare your life to others and don’t judge them. You have no idea what their journey is all about.
6. Stop thinking too much, it’s alright not to know the answers. They will come to you when you least expect it.
7. No one is in charge of your happiness, except you.
8. Be honest especially with yourself
9. Be patient and be positive even when problems all around you.
10. Smile. You don’t own all the problems in the world.
Positive power can inspire; negative power can perspire. Which power are you on?
Nothing better than an evening spent with grandpa.
The only thing better than having you for a dad is my children having you for a grandpa.
Happiness is, a grandpa hug.
Our greatest blessings call us grandma & grandpa.
We have a hero, we call him grandpa.
Grandpas are daddies with extra practice!
Great dads get promoted to grandpa.
Grandparents are a delightful blend of laughter, caring deeds, wonderful stories and love.
One of the most powerful handclasps is that of a new grandbaby around the finger of a grandfather.
– Joy Hargrove
Behind every great doctor is an even better nurse.
Sometimes, you need to step outside, get some air, and remind yourself of who you are and who you want to be.
A wise man ought to realize that health is his most valuable possession.
It is more important to know what sort of person has a disease than to know what sort of disease a person has.